Nasal and facial symptoms are very common in ENT patients and the specialists at ENT London provide comprehensive advice and management. This would include the common surgery for nasal obstruction to straighten a bent internal septum, through to removal of nasal polyps and cosmetic rhinoplasty.
We have major and extensive expertise in
- Routine nasal procedures e.g septal surgery
- Lateral rhinotomy, fronto-ethmoidectomy and transantral ligation of the maxillary artery.
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) operations, with a combined expertise of over 3000 procedures
- Cosmetic and functional rhinoplasty
- The diagnosis and management of patients with ENT related facial pain
- The assessment and treatment of allergic nasal disease
Septal surgery: this is usually performed to reposition the internal structures of the nose to improve the nasal airway. It does not involve any external incisions or scars
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: again this does not involve any external incisions or scars and is usually performed, using scopes for modern “nasal keyhole surgery”, to clear sinuses and allow them to drain into the nose, but also to more accurately and precisely remove polyps causing nasal blockage.
Cosmetic & Functional Surgery: this is offered to appropriate patients who have cosmetic defects requiring corrective surgery. Some may need additional procedures due to an accompanying functional problem.
To discuss your specific requirements further, please contact our team on 0207 580 6970 who will be more than happy to assist you.